Skip to main content
November 13, 2014


I recently started to decorate my BlueSky planner with washi tape and stickers. I have seen on a couple blogs and YouTube videos where there blogs are dedicated just on their Filofax, KikiK, or Condren planner. So, her is my simple take on decorating my planner.
The cute panda stickers are from Walmart. I used a EK Success flag punch and washi tape to create the banner.  
Here is how I punched the washi-tape banner:
I placed a strip of washi tape on a post-it. With the tape still on the post-it, I used the banner punch. Very slowly peel the washi tape off the post-it. 
The colored washi tape that I wrote on is from Recollections (Michael's). My pens write well on the washi tape and it is the perfect size for my planner. 

The red plaid  and green polka dot washi tape is from Martha Stewart. The lady bug stickers are from Walmart. 
The stickers I used are from Hobby Lobby; aren't they cute?!

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.
Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 10, 2012 Valentine's Day Treat Holder (for Teachers/Para/Bus)

Good afternoon everyone! I am wrapping up all Valentine's Day treats/holders for my kiddos today. I made a little Valentine's Day treat holder out of a tag from the Cricut TBBM (Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More) cartridge. I measured the bottom portion of the tag and cut a piece of Kraft cardstock and had sewn that to the tag. After I added the grass (used a Fiskars border punch), lake, grass, lily pad, and frog (all from Create a Critter) I used the We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper to round off the bottom of the tag. I used a stamp from Stampin' Up from the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set and then attached the dragonfly I cut from the Create a Critter cartridge. The little eyes on the dragonfly are bling from iRock. Hope you like it. Have a great weekend everyone!;0) I am entering this in a challenge, here is the link: http://www.creativetimeforme.com/2012/02/throwback-thursday-challenge-episode.html

November 5, 2011 Rosette Turkey

Good afternoon everyone!!! I made a rosette this morning. I was wanting to make some sort of Thanksgivng decoration for my son's teacher and this is what I came up with. I found the directions for the rosette here: http://mrsbscraftroom.blogspot.com/ Go check out here blog if you haven't been there before. She made a beautiful pumpkin rosette.:0) AND she made a video to show you how to make it.;0) I followed the instructions she had and made the brown rosette. I added an extra rosette on the top, I believe it was 2 1/2 x 12 (2 pieces). What I added: 3 strips of 4 x 12 scored at 1/2 inch intervals. I made a 1/2 rosette. At the bottom (to hold it together) is about a 2x12 strip of the same cardstock glued to the rosette. The cartridge I used was Create a Critter. The cardstock I used was: rosette and turkey (Recollections) and the rest was (old) SU. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great weekend!!!:0)

January 8, 2012 Male Birthday Cards

Good afternoon everyone! Yep....more birthday cards. Can you tell we have a lot of December/January birthdays around here? lol For both cards I used: cardstock: (old) SU cardstock (pattern): Happy Camper-Fireside Fun-Imaginisce cartridge: Campin Critter TFL and have a great weekend! I entered the first card in the Fantabulous Cricut : Man Time Challenge Check out the site here: http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-me-monday-93.html