Friday, November 18, 2011

November 18, 2011 Rosette Turkey #2



Good afternoon!!!
Here is my updated version of the rosette turkey.
If you would like directions, I followed the Pumpkin Rosette directions and then added my own details. For the pumpkin rosetted directions, please go to the Turkey Rosette post previouslly posted.;0)

This is what I did to alter the Pumpkin Rosette:
I did not make the first rosette
(2 strips of 1 1/2 x 12 inch-top layer),
 instead I made two of the bottom size rosettes
(2 strips of 1 3/4 x 12 inch),
 one on top ... one on the bottom.
For the tail: I cut a scalloped circle and glued the paper to that, making a half rosette. If you pinch the inner part of the paper it is easier to (hot) glue to the scalloped circle.


Ingredients: Recollections paper
                    (old) SU paper (red and orane)
                    oval shapped Wiggle eyes (Michael's)
                    1 3/8 circle punch (I think) SU
                     scalloped circle punch (Marvy)
                     Create a Critter (cartridge)
Here are some other pictures I took from other angles....



Wishing you all a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!:0)

I entered my lil' turkey in the Cooking with Cricut Challenge...you can check it out here.....
http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/2011/11/challenge-60-lets-talk-turkey.html

5 comments:

teachdanz said...

wow!! this is absolutely gorgeous!! thanks for teaching us how to make one too:-)

Jen said...

Awesome! What a great idea -- and so cute! Thanks so much for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week. Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

~ Jen, CWC Design Team

Elizabeth said...

What an adorable paper turkey!

Heather P said...

Very very creative project- such a cute Thanksgiving turkey! Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking with Cricut!
Heather :)

Larelyn said...

Oh my goodness, that is just the cutest turkey ever! Wonderful idea - so much work, but so adorable. Thanks for entering the CWC challenge.
Hugs,