Skip to main content

March 5, 2012 Liebster Blog Award










Good afternoon everyone!!!
I have some exciting news to share with you.

Thank you so much Crystal for picking me to recieve this award. It means a lot to me that you follow my blog and that you picked me.

Here is a little information on the award:
"Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "Share the love arrangement," given to inspirational bloggers with less that 200 followers. Iam so glad I can share my creativity with you and vice versa. I hope that I can inspire you as much as you inspire me. I started blogging last summer as a way to share my crafts and upcycle projects. I am still learning the ropes. I hope to pass on the encouragement as it was passed on to me.;0)

Here's the to do list for any of the Liebster Blog Award recipients.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here is my list of recipients....
Please stop by....say hello....

Crafted with Love by Karen
Karen
She creates cute cards and I think she is a fan of Create a Critter, like me.

Crafty Peep D
Diana
She uses a lot of my favorite items from My Creative Time.

Crafty Rocket Science
Jessica
She uses simple designs in her layouts and projects.


Tools of a Cropping Queen
Cindy
She is great at "creating outside the box."

last but not least.....
to my best krafty friend Kathy
Not Just Krafts
thanks for all the inspiration and especially ALL the help with layouts:P


Please stop by these talented blog pages and see their creative work.
Thanks again Crystal!;0)
bex:0)





 




Comments

Crystal said…
You are so welcome :0) I love your blog and all your creations! :0)
Cindy :) said…
ty so much for the award Bex, I am very honoured :)

Popular posts from this blog

February 10, 2012 Valentine's Day Treat Holder (for Teachers/Para/Bus)

Good afternoon everyone! I am wrapping up all Valentine's Day treats/holders for my kiddos today. I made a little Valentine's Day treat holder out of a tag from the Cricut TBBM (Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More) cartridge. I measured the bottom portion of the tag and cut a piece of Kraft cardstock and had sewn that to the tag. After I added the grass (used a Fiskars border punch), lake, grass, lily pad, and frog (all from Create a Critter) I used the We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper to round off the bottom of the tag. I used a stamp from Stampin' Up from the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set and then attached the dragonfly I cut from the Create a Critter cartridge. The little eyes on the dragonfly are bling from iRock. Hope you like it. Have a great weekend everyone!;0) I am entering this in a challenge, here is the link: http://www.creativetimeforme.com/2012/02/throwback-thursday-challenge-episode.html

November 5, 2011 Rosette Turkey

Good afternoon everyone!!! I made a rosette this morning. I was wanting to make some sort of Thanksgivng decoration for my son's teacher and this is what I came up with. I found the directions for the rosette here: http://mrsbscraftroom.blogspot.com/ Go check out here blog if you haven't been there before. She made a beautiful pumpkin rosette.:0) AND she made a video to show you how to make it.;0) I followed the instructions she had and made the brown rosette. I added an extra rosette on the top, I believe it was 2 1/2 x 12 (2 pieces). What I added: 3 strips of 4 x 12 scored at 1/2 inch intervals. I made a 1/2 rosette. At the bottom (to hold it together) is about a 2x12 strip of the same cardstock glued to the rosette. The cartridge I used was Create a Critter. The cardstock I used was: rosette and turkey (Recollections) and the rest was (old) SU. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great weekend!!!:0)

January 8, 2012 Male Birthday Cards

Good afternoon everyone! Yep....more birthday cards. Can you tell we have a lot of December/January birthdays around here? lol For both cards I used: cardstock: (old) SU cardstock (pattern): Happy Camper-Fireside Fun-Imaginisce cartridge: Campin Critter TFL and have a great weekend! I entered the first card in the Fantabulous Cricut : Man Time Challenge Check out the site here: http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-me-monday-93.html