Saturday, November 5, 2011

November 5, 2011 Rosette Turkey

Good afternoon everyone!!!

I made a rosette this morning. I was wanting to make some sort of Thanksgivng decoration for my son's teacher and this is what I came up with.
I found the directions for the rosette here:
http://mrsbscraftroom.blogspot.com/

Go check out here blog if you haven't been there before. She made a beautiful pumpkin rosette.:0) AND she made a video to show you how to make it.;0)

I followed the instructions she had and made the brown rosette. I added an extra rosette on the top, I believe it was
2 1/2 x 12 (2 pieces).

What I added:
3 strips of 4 x 12 scored at 1/2 inch intervals. I made a 1/2 rosette. At the bottom (to hold it together) is about a 2x12 strip of the same cardstock glued to the rosette.
The cartridge I used was Create a Critter.
The cardstock I used was: rosette and turkey (Recollections) and the rest was (old) SU.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Have a great weekend!!!:0)

6 comments:

Riley's Custom Creations said...

So cute!

CSI girl said...

I love it! I would love if you linked this up at www.thecsiproject on Thursday. The challenge this week is Thanksgiving/fall so this would be perfect and you have a chance to win the top prize and a great giveaway.
Come on by for great tutorials this week too!
www.thecsiproject.com
Smiles
Dee

Sonya said...

How super cute!

Glora said...

WOW, what a cool way to put this turkey together. I love the depth and dimension. AWESOME idea!!!! I love it! Thanks so much for joining our Simply Crafts Challenge! Hugs- Glora

Simply Pam said...

This is so clever! I love it. :) Thanks for participating in the Simply Crafts challenge.

Pam

Artfull Crafts Design Team said...

This looks great! Thanks for sharing how you made it too

Visiting from Tip Junkie
Lowri
http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/