Sunday, February 5, 2012

February 5, 2012 Valentine's Day Card for Our Creative Corner Challenge

Good evening.
I made a card today for the Our Creative Corner Challenge.
Here is the link incase you are interested in playing along.:0)
http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/2012/02/love-is-in-air.html

For this card I used:
cardstock: Recollections
cartridges: Create a Critter (puppy and mailbox)
                  Doodlecharms (letter w/ heart)
border punches: EK Success 
bling: iRock




                       

                  

3 comments:

MarcyK924 said...

Oh how cute - I love puppies! He is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner! Hugs, Marcy K.

Carol's Creations said...

This is adorable...I love the border punch (I must have it)!!!

rudlis said...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining us for the Our Creative Corner! Hope to see you again next week!