Here is a little banner I made.
It is my first Valentine's Day project.
Here are the "ingredients" I used to make it:
Coasters: Michael's ($1.50) Dollar Bin Christmas
Cartridges: Base Camp and Create A Critter
Paper: (old) SU and K&C Company
Eyelets: Recollections (4.7mm)
i-rock: white bling
Heart buttons: Michael's
1. Apply double-stick tape on backside of coasters; add cardstock about 1/4 inch larger than
coaster. Repeat till all coasters are covered.
2. Use foam sanding block on edges of each coaster. This will shape the paper to the
3. Make a (paper) template with holes at 1/4 inch down.....and 1 inch in at each side.
4. Place template on top of coaster and punch holes. Repeat to the bottom of each coaster.
5. Add eyelets.
6. Add ribbon.
7. Use Cricut (Base Camp) to cut out the letters LOVE using the regular font and shadow
8. Use Cricut (Create a Critter) to cut out monkey and vine.
9. Apply letters to coasters using Zip Dry.
10. Apply monkey and vine to coaster using Zip Dry.
11. Use i-rock to apply white bling.
12. Sew heart buttons on bottom of ribbon.
Thanks for looking. Hope you have a great day!:0)